A plan to rebuild luxury apartments at the site of a massive fire in 2015 is moving forward, a report states.
Bergen residents earn less, spend more time commuting to work and have seen their homes decrease in value.
- 3,000 bears have been killed since annual hunt resumed in 2010
- 11 ways that N.J. changed in the last decade
- Take this week's New Jersey news quiz
- Woman says man groped her on Hoboken sidewalk, so her friends beat him: police
- Speeding car strikes pole, bursts into flames on Route 3: sheriff
- N.J.'s Pantone announces 2017 color of the year
- North Jersey town condemns group's effort to 'delegitimize' Israel
- New Census data paints ugly picture of N.J. recovery. See how your town did.
- Bergen man sues cop who showed up at wrong house and killed his dog
- Recession tanked home values in Bergen County, data shows